Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Therapy


Christmas time. Presents, Jingle bells, candy canes, cinnamon and spice and everything nice. Oh...and did I mention therapy? Why is it that we teach our children to not talk to strangers, yet during Christmas time we forcibly put them on a bearded strangers lap wearing a red velvet suit and white gloves....freaky..(the only other person I know who wears gloves, or at least one glove is Michael Jackson, and we know he is a total freak!)...and as they are screaming we run away and stand at a distance clapping and smiling like it is a fun game? Huh...can we say "add another 10 bucks to the therapy fund?" I'll do it again next year though.
Therapy...expensive.
This picture? Priceless

7 comments:

Arlyn said...

And he was such a kind looking Santa!

HeatherPride said...

Yep. I feel your pain. This is every single Santa picture I have of Logan! Last year my husband and I had to jump in the photo with him because he's now too big for Santa to wrangle with!

Brooke said...

My all-time favorite Santa picture is the HUGE black santa that we had in Turkey. I thought for sure he would blow the whole thing for my kids (I was bracing myself for the questions), but they just climbed right up on his lap and started listing off what they wanted.

Miss Hope said...

I love pictures like this! I have at least one of each of my kids around this age. Priceless!

Mark and Maria said...

That is such a crack up and you are so right! I think everyone who has kids can relate! You betcha we'll be doing the same thing again this year too! :) Gotta have that Santa picture with the kids!

Riley Family said...

Hey girl - Family is looking good. Tried to email a couple of times, but sounds like your super busy. Hope trent's mom is okay. It's amazing how cancer affects the whole family. Just want you to know I am thinking of you. Called China last time I tried to call. So when you get a chance I need an updated phone #. Dena

Ammie said...

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that the baby is screaming or the total disregard Santa & Nathan seem to have for his screaming! : )