Wow...we have actually been married 15 years today. I don't know why that sounds so.....grown up to have been married that long, but it does. I am officially an old married gal today. Fifteen years?! Wow...that's pretty cool, AND I not only love the guy, but I still really like him too. :) Trent sent me some gorgeous flowers today...daisies...my favorite. Trent teaches at the college on Wednesday nights, so I called my friend Robin and we went out to eat to celebrate my anniversary. Any excuse to go out to eat is gladly welcomed. That call was funny to make,
"Hey Robin...it's my 15 year anniversary tonight...you want to go out to dinner tonight?"
"ummm...don't you want to go out with Trent?" she says
"yeah...but he can't go out tonight...you wanna go celebrate?"
And off we went after the kids were in bed (she has older kids that can come sit at my house and watch tv...the best part is, is that it is FREE!!)
What can I say that has not already been said in my last years Anniversary Post? I am truly blessed to have married such an awesome guy. Here's to another 15 more!

9 comments:
Congrats, Trent and Kristi!
Those flowers are GORGEOUS!
Didn't you just barely write last year's anniversary post? Man, if time keeps cruising like this, you'll be to eternity before you know it! :)
Way to go on the big 15! Congrats!
♪♪Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Haaaaaa-py Anniversary!♪♪
Happy Anniversary guys! Wasn't it just a little while ago that we were all living at Wymount, hanging out, going to the Dastrups cabin, and having "block" parties. I could've sworn that was just last year, oh wait a minute...that was pre-kids!
Ahhh, the block parties, the cabin...time has flown! Yet, other days it seems like a lifetime ago. We were the babies who were lucky enough to get in with the cool people at Wymount, I mean you've got a whole married year on us! We've always thought you two are a great couple. Happy anniversary!
Well, now, 15 years is a good solid number. Happy Anniversay and kudos to you for heading out to enjoy it!
P.S. Free babysitting rocks! I love having a teenager for that purpose and when she leaves? Her sister is right behind her. Score!
Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple! Hope that it was amazing! Love you guys so much and grateful to have you in our lives! xoxo
That is too funny about you going out to celebrate with your girlfriend!
Happy Anniversary Kristi and Trent!
Post a Comment