Thursday, May 29, 2008

False Alarm

Last night I decided to power up my cell phone "just in case", and to my complete surprise, it powered up! I was in total shock! I was doing the little cell phone happiness dance. I was feeling pretty pumped up about it. Me beat washing machine. Me so special!! I bragged to Trent about it, and when we got home that night, I pulled it out to show him, and of course it would not work. It now powers on, but it is all scrambled, and you push a button and it does something funky. Bummer. I was totally thinking I had conquered the impossible. That my cell phone was better than all others. One that could withstand loads of water. It is not to be. I am heading to get a new one tonight. False Alarm. Got my hopes up pretty high though.

No comments: