Conversation with Nathan after we drank a big ole smoothie, it'll be self explanatory.
Nathan: "Old Lady...but can burp big".
I still got it goin on...even though it took me by surprise of the Ginormous-ness of it. Makin memories. Makin fond memories. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like you could keep up with me! ;> I'm an old gal but I got big lungs! lol
Shoot! I missed it!
"Better to Burp and taste it then to Fart and waste it" That's what Mr. Hayworth at Irving Junior High always said!!
I'll have to tell my brother in law that one!!! That's a good one!
Bwahahahahahah!!!! I totally LOVED Mr. Hayworth...there is a saying of his that is on the tip of my tongue but cant' quite remember it...dang...he was so funny though. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. That was hilarious.
Post a Comment