Who knew that a little contraption could bring so much joy and happiness? He'll get jumpin so high sometimes the whole thing is shakin and bendin. It's quite a site. Do they have one in an adult size? Wait...I am so old I would probably get vertigo, or throw my back out, or get nauseous or something. Times have changed. Nathan was learning how to do a cartwheel, and he was doing it all wrong. Me, the cartwheel pro, decided to show him how it was done. It was a rude awakening my friends. My cartwheel was more like a two legged kick/roll. I felt dizzy afterwards, and my wrists hurt for a couple of days trying to support all the "extra" weight. Nathan started laughing, and said that his looked better than that. He was like, "Yeah thanks...for all your "help". No more gymnastics for me. When did this happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Why is the poor kid facing the wall? Is he in time out?
: )
Too funny! That little thing spins around, so he happened to be facing the wall. His time outs take place in the crib, the jumper is way too fun of a place to have a time out. "Time out for you...let's put you in your fun jumper because you were being naughty". heh heh
LOL-nothin' like a mom trying to show off her old stuff without factoring in the weight change. I did that on a trampoline after a few margaritas in front of all the kids. "watch- Mom can do a back flip!" Not so much. 120-pound Mom could do a back flip. Not 145-pound Mom.
I want one too!
I haven't seen one of these before- I'll have to buy one if we have another baby. It's gotta be a blast for the little ones. :)
Post a Comment