Oh boy...I am going to have to keep an even closer watch on this kid. Nathan would never have dreamed of doing something like this. Jonathan is a totally different creature in every way. Of course he is...he is just like me! He is going to give us a run for our money. He is so fiesty!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Sneaky
I keep finding Jonathan out in the garage. Poor Nathan...I "assumed" that he was leaving the back door open. We've had several talks about leaving the back door open, and he assured me that he was closing the door. (I have seen him leave it open sometimes) How could a baby, who can not even reach the handle open the door? And then I saw this...mystery solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Time for the tie down or electric fencing! I've never had a wanderer, THANK GOODNESS (and cross my fingers for the future.
)
OK...it took me a few double takes to figure out what the heck you meant by ) . I wondered if it was supposed to be a smily face? And then I figured it out. That is funny.
Oh boy! You're in trouble! ;) He's good.
Yep, you're in trouble! :) That reminds me of the time we were visiting gparents in Utah and kept wondering how Kelsey (as a crawling baby) kept getting in the backyard... She learned to follow their dog out the doggie door!
Very sneaky... Crawling babies are dangerous! Babies with teeth are also dangerous, especially if you are nursing! If you haven't already seen it, you've got to see the video "Charlie bit my finger" on YouTube... a family favorite. JaNae
Huh. I thought I posted a long time ago. Weird. Suffice it to say I said: BTDT, sneaky guy but cute. Fun, fun!
OH my goodness Kelly! What a clever baby! Good thing I dont' have a doggie door.
Janae, we TOTALLY love that video. In fact, I have it posted on this blog a few months back because we love it so much. Nathan and I would watch it over and over and just laugh. Definitely a family favorite. And the nursing thing is definitely been interesting lately with all those teeth. Yikes! Painful sometimes.
Ali, what does BTDT stand for? I can't figure it out...?
)
#
^
+
Just like to keep the gray matter active! :)
Smart aleck. :D
He's pretty darn cute. I like how he stopped at "the line." Kind of like an ant.
I also like how you labeled this post "garage." I'm anxiously awaiting more "garage" posts. . . . :-)
Brooke! I had to go back and see if I really labeled it Garage. Yep..I sure did. Well you just better hold on to your horsies because the tales that will be told about the garage will make your hair curl. And we know how impossible that is for your hair. Be afraid...be very afraid.
Post a Comment