Direct Quote from Nathan:
"Holy Snap! That was wicked Awesome! Gnarly Dude!"
Not even sure what he was describing, and not sure where he heard all those words, (except for Awesome, that I say all the time), but it was Wicked Awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Do you seriously wonder where he learned how to talk like that!? Isn't his dad some sort of bad-ass biker dude or something? And I'm almost positive his mom was, like, "head cheerleader." The boy has JIVE running through his veins. :-)
Brooke! You are SO funny! I laughed right out loud after I read this comment. A biker dude and a head cheerleader? Sounds good to me!
Reminds me of when my (then) three year old son says so nonchalantly "Hells bells." We died laughing. I don't think we ever knew of anyone who says that.
Holy snap!! I might start using that one! It's a lot better than the other "s" word my husband spouted off the other night!
I love it when my boys pick up new expressions! I'll have to write down a few and blog 'em! Holy Snap, that sounds like fun!
Post a Comment