Thursday, May 15, 2008

Laughter

Laugher really is the best medicine.

7 comments:

Arlyn said...

That's so cute! Was Nathan doing something beside you to make him laugh? Joseph sounded just like that last night...Leah was "meowing." Of course, Joseph does not have 2 razor sharp teeth on the bottom! (Thank goodness!)

Kristi said...

Nathan was standing behind me making him laugh. All that he was doing was slowly turning his head to look at him, and then he would look away, and slowly turn his head to look at him again. He really gets a kick out of this. Strange. Fits right in with the rest of us. :)

Cheri said...

You posted a thought on a friend of mines blog and so therefore I have crashed your blog. I hope that you don't mind. Your family is very cute! Sounds just like my house at times. I loved the "Potty Talk" blog....embarrasing as it is my brothers love anything with the word fart and tell it to my children frequently so it's common to say that word in my family. I laughed pretty hardily at your blog. Sounds like you have a lot of fun.
What a neat family!

Brooke said...

I love his Precious Moments eyes. He's a cutey.

Autumn said...

I love the laugh of babies! This is way cute, Kristi. :)

Gina Q. said...

Reminds me of his mothers laugh =)

Kristi said...

I do love to laugh. People in school use to try to get me laughing, because once I got started, it was hard to stop. "Those were the days.." (I hear that gal singing that song...from All in the Family? Archie Bunker's wife).