Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He Walketh!

Jonathan took 3 steps yesterday! We were all in shock. He just let go of the couch and took off. He looked like an orangutan monkey. Arms above his head, wide wobbly steps, and long shaggy bed-hair and all. All these changes. Speaking, Walking, opening doors...he even had a tantrum today where he was on his back crying rolling from side to side. Nathan and I just sat there watching it, chuckling. Nathan was like, "WHAT is he doing, rolling around like that and crying?" It's called a tantrum, son. "Are you just going to leave him like THAT?" Yes. Yes I am. "Huh". Yes sir re, there are lots of changes around here. When I catch him in the act of walking, I'll post it to the blog.

3 comments:

Ammie said...

He CANNOT grow up anymore! Stop it right now! I mean it...don't make me come up there. : )

Arlyn said...

Sounds like you're all getting in on the fun. Nathan's funny. He seems so "cool" about everything!

Autumn said...

Oh, fun! I love these tender moments of little ones as they learn to walk and talk. Being apart of it is so precious!